Members of the counseling staff work to carry out their mission by providing a variety of services to the Manchester University community, including:
- Individual, couple and group counseling
- Primarily short term mental health support services
- Referrals to outside providers when the need exceeds our resources
- Wellness oriented psycho-educational programming in various settings within the University community
- Social and personal facilitators for personal exploration, guidance, connections to resources, or to listen
- Consultation and support to faculty, staff and administrators as they work to meet the needs of students
- Collaboration with retention efforts to help students STAY, STUDY AND SUCCEED at Manchester University.