Grant Information for Faculty and Staff
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE) is happy to help any member of the Manchester community submit a grant proposal that supports the University’s mission. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Researching and identifying possible funding sources
- Proofreading, editing and providing feedback on drafts
- Interpreting guidelines and directions on the application
- Providing historical, statistical and institutional information about Manchester
- Establishing a project management plan that keeps the effort on schedule
- Helping develop a project evaluation plan
- Helping develop a project budget
- Assisting with electronic or postal submissions of grant applications
- Photocopying application components, gathering required signatures, etc.
If you are interested in a specific funding opportunity, please check first with your dean (or supervisor if you do not have a dean). Then complete the Early Notification Form for OIE.
At least one week before the funder’s deadline, all proposals for less than $100,000 must be approved by your vice president, and all proposals for $100,000 or more must be approved by the president.
We strongly encourage you to talk with Paige Krouse at the beginning of the process. She’ll be happy to meet in your office at a time convenient for you and discuss ways she can help with the project.
Paige can be reached at ext. 5436.