Fort Wayne campus
- The large conference layout in the Fort Wayne campus, pictured on the right, can accommodate up to 130 guests for a catered meal.
- The Dining Lounge café is an excellent complement to the formal presentation areas of the conference rooms and auditorium – and perfect for a casual reception. This space will accommodate 80 people and features access to the outdoor patio.
- Read more about the Fort Wayne Campus facilities
North Manchester campus
Cordier Auditorium - Located on the North Manchester Campus, the spacious wrap-around lobby (pictured on the right) works well as an exhibition hall and also makes a unique setting for a banquet. Learn more about Cordier Auditorium on the Auditoriums page.
PERC (Physical Education & Recreation Center) - The main arena of the PERC, pictured on the right, seats up to 1,000 at tables for banquets. Read more about the PERC on the Athletics/Outdoor page.
Jo Young Switzer Center - The North Manchester Campus Jo Young Switzer Center features several banquet/conference rooms with full audio-visual support and multi-purpose usage:
- Haist Commons - Pictured on the right, contains flexible, multi-purpose setup options including:
- Meal or event seating for approximately 350 persons
- Limited outdoor patio seating
- Upper Level Rooms:
Wampler Auditorium (pictured on the right) is a medium-sized auditorium that can be used for group meetings or presentations, stage productions, and even banquets. Read more about Wampler Auditorium on the Auditoriums page.
Additional meeting rooms for smaller and medium-sized groups that offer comfort, attractiveness, air-conditioning, technology set-ups, and food accommodations include:
- Plowshares Seminar Room: 324 square feet, seats 16 persons for meetings and includes mounted LCD and pull-down screen for presentations and Internet access. Located in Calvin Ulrey Hall, which has an elevator.
- Calvin Ulrey Large Conference Room: 360 square feet, seats 16 persons for meetings and includes a kitchenette, screen with portable LCD for presentations, and white board.
- Spartan Room: 720 square feet, seats up to 25 people for meetings and and includes a TV/DVD/AM-FM system. Located in the upper PERC (Physical Education & Recreation Center) with ground-level access.